Surf trip to Gower Peninsula
It’s time for some fresh sea air! Join the best trip of September to the Gower Peninsula for a super great weekend of surf kayaking. We will be camping at
It’s time for some fresh sea air! Join the best trip of September to the Gower Peninsula for a super great weekend of surf kayaking. We will be camping at the Hillend campsite which I hear from the grapevine is super close to a sweet surfing beach! However location will probably be decided on the day depending on the surf. There is also some on site showers and a cafe but the dry room will be provided by the reliable Welsh weather. The cost for the weekend will be £30 which will cover camping, surf snacks and hopefully a sunny BBQ. You’ll need to sort out your own breakfast and lunch.
If you have any beach games to add even more entertainment to the day, apart from the carnage that may occur, then that would be great. A whole day surfing can get pretty tiring and cold…
If you are interested in becoming a traitor to the river, then email [email protected] with the following info:
- Previous experience, have you been surf kayaking before? Or which rivers? Etc.
- Willing to drive? If so, how many people and boats can you take?
- Will you be hiring a boat?
- Where would you want to be picked up from on Friday and what time? And where would you preferably want to be dropped off on Sunday?
- Do you have a tent?
- Any specific food requirements?
11 (Friday) 6:00 pm - 13 (Sunday) 9:00 pm
Hillend Caravan Park
Llangennith SA3 1JD