Mile End Mill Trip
Suitable for members who want to progress onto white water. You might have paddled on the canal, joined on a New Members Evening, recently completed the Introduction to White Water Kayaking
Suitable for members who want to progress onto white water. You might have paddled on the canal, joined on a New Members Evening, recently completed the Introduction to White Water Kayaking course or just need a refresher. Simply put: if you are looking to learn or improve your white water skills, this is the trip for you.
Accommodation is at the 4 star Llangollen Hostel (www.llangollenhostel.
Any coaches wishing to assist on the weekend please get in touch. Also any people looking to learn coaching are welcome.
To secure your place send a cheque for £55 payable to Regents Canoe Club to Clarissa Horilczenko, Flat 2, 43 Horton Road, Hackney, London, E8 1DP and an email to [email protected] indicating if you are student or coach, discipline (kayak, canoe, play boat), your paddling experience, if you are a driver and how many boats / passengers you can take.
For members who have not been on an RCC club trip more information can be provided by Clarissa or please check the Paddling with the club page on the website. The key points to note are:
- A full set of equipment (boat, paddle, cagoule, buoyancy aid, helmet and spraydeck) can be hired on the Thursday before the weekend for £20
- You will be required to help loads boats on the Thursday, and to return kit the following Monday or Thursday
- You will be assigned to cars/drivers and departure will generally be after work Friday night and returning to London around 9pm on Sunday. The cost of petrol will be split by passengers and driver in addition to the trip cost
- Requesting a place on the trip does not confirm your place on the trip – this is dependent on many factors including cars, drivers, coaches amongst other things. The trip organiser will confirm your place once these have been sorted. If you are unlucky to get a place on the trip, your deposit will be returned to you
- Requesting a place on the trip is your commitment to pay the non-refundable deposit – deposits will not be refunded unless the trip is cancelled or you are not confirmed on the trip
2 (Friday) 6:00 pm - 4 (Sunday) 9:00 pm
Isallt Berwyn St Llangollen, Denbighshire LL20 8NB