Lake District trip
This will be a three day trip – we will travel up on Thursday 8th March in the evening and return to London after a morning/early afternoon paddle on Sunday
This will be a three day trip – we will travel up on Thursday 8th March in the evening and return to London after a morning/early afternoon paddle on Sunday 11th March.
We will be staying, near Kendal, in the beautiful 5* Hyning Estate (www.thehyningestate.com), which is one of the highlights of the trip! (NB: There is a mix of room/bed types ranging from doubles to sofa beds. These will be allocated before arrival.)
The cost of the trip will be between £115 – 130, including three days accommodation, home cooked breakfasts and dinners, as well as the good old Regents packed lunches. This will be required to ensure your place on the trip once confirmation emails are issued. (Please note that by asking for a place on the trip you are committing to paying this fee if you are accepted onto the list.)
Booking opens Sunday 14th January. If you would like to book a place, please email Sarah on [email protected], including ALL the following info:
- Will you be happy to lead/support and on what grade of water?
- Do you drive? Can you give lifts? How many people? How many boats?
- Ideal pick up and drop off points?
- Dietary requirements?
- A little bit about your experience and ability level?
- Happy to share a bed if necessary? (Any couples I don’t know about give me the heads up too! I don’t like to assume 😉)
Thank you – Sarah
8 (Thursday) 6:00 pm - 11 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
Grayrigg, Kendal. LA8 9BX