Trip now fully booked This is the first of our Dart trips. The Dart loop is a grade 2/3 river and ideal for those who have been on the Mile End
Trip now fully booked
This is the first of our Dart trips. The Dart loop is a grade 2/3 river and ideal for those who have been on the Mile End Mill trip or Barle & Exe. For more experienced paddlers there may also be opportunity to paddle the Upper Dart. If you are unsure about whether this trip is for you, talk to one of the more experienced members in the club or contact the trip organiser, Rachel.
We will travel up on Friday, 10th November in the evening and return to London on Sunday 12th November.
This time we will be staying near Bittaford, in the Blackadon Barns cottages. Most rooms are twin rooms, a few double bed rooms and one larger shared room.
The deposit for the trip will be £60. This includes two nights accommodation, breakfasts and packed lunches. Payment will be required to ensure your place on the trip once confirmation emails are issued. On Saturday we will be having dinner at the nearby pub, the Horse and Groom in Bittaford. The cost of the dinner is not included in the trip fee.
If you would like to join the trip, please email Rachel.
Please including the following info:
* Will you be happy to lead/support?
* Would you like to paddle the Upper Dart?
* Will you be driving? Can you take passengers and/or boats? How many?
* Ideal pick up and drop off points?
* Do you have any dietary requirements?
* Previous paddling experience and ability level?
* Any couples that I do not know about or good friends that would not mind sharing a double bed, please let me know.