Bank Holiday Tryweryn Trip
We will be paddling the upper and lower sections of the River Tryweryn in North Wales, with some possible opportunities to paddle some other Welsh rivers if paddler numbers
We will be paddling the upper and lower sections of the River Tryweryn in North Wales, with some possible opportunities to paddle some other Welsh rivers if paddler numbers and water levels permit.
This trip is aimed at beginners (those with some experience of whitewater), intermediates and experts alike!
We will be staying in self-catered accomodation split up into two groups; the first staying in Dolgellau, the second staying in Abergwynant. These are a 35 to 40 minute drive from the National White Water Centre and 10 minutes from each other.
The cost of the trip will be £85 to cover accommodation and all food, excluding a meal out on the Saturday night. We are planning a BBQ in the Dolgellau accommodation for everyone on the Sunday night which is included.
If you would like to apply for this trip then please email [email protected] with your answers to the following questions:
1. Full name
2. Email address
3. Mobile number
4. Previous experience
5. Would you be willing to drive? If so, how many boats can you take?
6. Do you have you own boat or will you be hiring a boat from the club?
7. What time can you leave London on Friday?
8. Ideal pick-up point on Friday
9. Ideal drop-off point on Monday
10. Would you be willing to share a double bed if need be?
4 (Friday) 6:00 pm - 7 (Monday) 8:00 pm